Great New Name. Same Great People and Service.
For years now you’ve come to know the smiling faces and helpful nature of the property management and support teams committed to enhancing your community living experience at the Arts. Our faces are the same, our service is the same, but we’ve just taken on a new name and it’s time to reintroduce ourselves. Hello, our name is FirstService Residential.
What’s in a name…change?
On June 27, 2013 Wentworth Property Management officially changed its name to FirstService Residential. So what does the name change mean? When it comes to FirstService Residential, it means quite a bit.
FirstService Residential is North America’s largest residential property management company supporting more than 6,000 communities and serving more than 1.5 million residents throughout North America. Our client base includes: Homeowner associations, cooperatives and condominiums
- Large-scale master-planned and active adult communities
- Townhouse and garden-style home communities
- Rental properties; and
- More luxury high-rises than any other property management company on the continent
FirstService Residential also means giving you added benefits gained from access to an expanded core of corporate resources, including:
- Aggregate purchasing power on national resources to reduce costs, improve operating efficiencies and increase real estate values.
- FSRConnect™ – the industry’s only fully integrated community management system uniting resident communication with property-specific amenities, security and management functions under one simple interface.
- Customer Care Center – A 24/7 call center and database populated by more than 500 community-specific questions which allows more than 90% of your questions to be answered on the very first call.
The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same
As you see the FirstService Residential name pop up around your community on associates’ uniforms, property signage, correspondence and more, take heart in knowing that this a change in name only, and things will remain “business will as usual.” The day-to-day operations of your current property management teams will remain the same, and your management teams will still be made up of the right people – caring, smart, trained, dedicated, and experienced – who are local experts that live work and play where you do.
For More Information
Please visit www.fsresidential.com to learn more about our company, and feel free to talk to your property manager, board members or call our Customer Call Center 24/7 at 800-870-0010 with any questions.